| General Notes
- Muyingwa is the Delve boss for Ceizak Battlegrounds.
- Muyingwa's HP bar is normally shrouded for the duration of the battle, but revealed briefly when Incisive Apotheosis is utilized.
- Muyingwa has extremely high evasion (900+) at all times.
- Normal auto-attacks are chosen from one of three types:
- Bite: Single target physical damage, knockback
- Slash: Conal physical damage, knockback
- Stinger shot: AoE damage, Poison (-50HP/tick)
- Beginning at 75% HP, Muyingwa becomes increasingly resistant to most forms of damage as the fight continues, taking only about 10~15% of normal damage towards the end of the battle.
- Ranged attacks and any attacks which ignore special defenses (such as Requiescat) are not susceptible to this damage resistance and will continue to deal normal damage for the duration of the battle.
- Droning Whirlwind is used at each 25% HP threshold (the first move below 75%, 50%, and 25% HP) to activate the Blink Whirlwind effect. It is not used at any other time.
- If the Whirlwind remains active, Droning Whirlwind is quickly followed by Incisive Apotheosis.
- Below 25% HP, Incisive Apotheosis (conal high damage, Enmity reset, and brief Weakness effect) can be utilized as a normal TP move.
- All other TP moves (see table below) can be used at any time.
- Muyingwa's spells are generally wind-based. Available debuffs and nuke tiers depend on remaining HP and the tier of nukes cast also depend on whether the blink whirlwind effect is active (see below):
- 100%-50% HP
- Debuffs: Slowga, Bindga, Graviga, Dispelga, Silencega
- Aura Active: Aero V, Aeroga IV
- Aura Inactive: Aero IV, Aeroga III
- <50% HP
- Debuffs: Slowga, Bindga, Graviga, Dispelga, Silencega, Breakga
- Aura Active: Aero V, Aeroga V
- Aura Inactive: Aero IV, Aeroja, Aeroga IV
Blink Whirlwind Effect
- Immediately after using Droning Whirlwind, Muyingwa gains a visible Blink Whirlwind effect (25 shadows) which will randomly absorb attacks and cannot be removed with AoE spells or weapon skills (this effect will activate even if the move is successfully stunned).
- Droning Whirlwind is only used each 25% HP as the next TP move (as the first TP move below 75%, 50%, and 25% HP levels).
- Activation of the blink whirlwind modifies Muyingwa's abilities:
- Muyingwa will use her highest tier elemental magic spells while the effect is active.
- After utilizing Droning Whirlwind (even if stunned) and activation of the aura effect, the next utilized TP move will be Incisive Apotheosis if the aura remains active for long enough.
- Because of the Blink aura, it is possible that Stun will hit a shadow if attempting to Stun this move.
- The whirlwind effect can be removed by continuing to hit Muyingwa until all the shadows have been removed, or by dealing a certain amount of ice damage; unlike other blink effects, it cannot be removed with AoE spells or abilities.