Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|July Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||July Login Campaign|
- Accuracy = Accuracy from Skill + Accuracy from DEX + Accuracy from Traits/etc.
The contribution of DEX to accuracy is as follows:
The contribution of Skill to accuracy
- Equation (Skill ≤ 200): Accuracy from Skill = Skill
- Equation (200 ≤ Skill ≤ 400): Accuracy from Skill = floor( (Skill - 200)×0.9 ) + 200
- Equation (400 ≤ Skill ≤ 600): Accuracy from Skill = floor( (Skill - 400)×0.8 ) + 380
- Equation (600 ≤ Skill): Accuracy from Skill = floor( (Skill - 600)×0.9 ) + 540
- "Low Evasion" means that you have ≥10 more Accuracy than the target has evasion (≥80% Hit rate before level correction)
- "High Evasion" means that you have >30 fewer Accuracy than the target has evasion (<60% Hit rate before level correction).
By finding out exactly how much Accuracy you need to hit these bounds, you can figure out the target's exact evasion.
Weapon Skill Accuracy
Weapon Skill Accuracy is a newer statistic found on weapons and other equipment.
It is essentially the same as accuracy described above, but it only applies to all hits on "Physical" Weapon Skills.
- Confirmed by a DEV post to only work on physical weapon skills.