Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|September Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||September Login Campaign|
Agility is generally a defensive stat for evading physical damage and an offensive stat for ranged attacks (accuracy and critical hit rate).
- AGI increases Evasion at a rate of 1 point per 2 AGI.
- AGI is compared with enemy DEX to determine dDEX, and increasing Agility reduces enemy critical hit rate to a minimum of 5% before Enemy Critical Hit Rate merits.
- AGI decreases Monster TP gain through dAGI in a separate step from Subtle Blow up to a maximum of 50%.
There have been various rumors that Agility is correlated with other defensive combat skills, but all attempts to verify these have given negative results.
- AGI increases Ranged Accuracy at a rate of 75% (3 Ranged Accuracy per 4 AGI).
- AGI is directly involved with calculating the Critical Hit Rate for ranged attacks through dAGI at a rate of approximately 1% per 10 AGI.