Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||May Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
Agility is generally a defensive stat for evading physical damage and an offensive stat for ranged attacks (accuracy and critical hit rate).
- AGI increases Evasion at a rate of 1 point per 2 AGI.
- AGI is compared with enemy DEX to determine dDEX, and increasing Agility reduces enemy critical hit rate to a minimum of 5% before Enemy Critical Hit Rate merits.
- AGI decreases Monster TP gain through dAGI in a separate step from Subtle Blow up to a maximum of 50%.
There have been various rumors that Agility is correlated with other defensive combat skills, but all attempts to verify these have given negative results.
- AGI increases Ranged Accuracy at a rate of 75% (3 Ranged Accuracy per 4 AGI).
- AGI is directly involved with calculating the Critical Hit Rate for ranged attacks through dAGI at a rate of approximately 1% per 10 AGI.