Considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Already returned? Welcome back! Be sure to read "Quickstart 1-119" - our guide for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting · Guides||January Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
Agility is generally a defensive stat for evading physical damage and an offensive stat for ranged attacks (accuracy and critical hit rate).
- AGI increases Evasion at a rate of 1 point per 2 AGI.
- AGI is compared with enemy DEX to determine dDEX, and increasing Agility reduces enemy critical hit rate to a minimum of 5% before Enemy Critical Hit Rate merits.
- AGI decreases Monster TP gain through dAGI in a separate step from Subtle Blow up to a maximum of 50%.
There have been various rumors that Agility is correlated with other defensive combat skills, but all attempts to verify these have given negative results.
- AGI increases Ranged Accuracy at a rate of 75% (3 Ranged Accuracy per 4 AGI).
- AGI is directly involved with calculating the Critical Hit Rate for ranged attacks through dAGI at a rate of approximately 1% per 10 AGI.