Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
A Boy's Dream
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Talk to Ailbeche.
- Talk to Exoroche at the weapon shop in Southern San d'Oria (K-7).
- Talk to Ailbeche again.
- Trade Ailbeche a Giant Shell Bug.
- Either buy one off the Auction House or go to Crawler's Nest and defeat Dreadbug via the ??? at (map 2, SW of H-9).
- In the case if you are planning to complete this quest for other characters on the same account in one trip, you may pop Dreadbug again, only while this quest is still active, on subsequent new game days, once per game day.
- Go fishing with a fishing rod (for catching big fish) in Castle Oztroja using the Giant Shell Bug. It is the pond at the basement (map 7, H-8) on the way to get the Magicite. There are 2 Oozes in the pond. (Can be caught at level 1 fishing skill with a Willow Fishing rod. I took five of the Giant Shell Bug only used two.)
- Odontotyrannus (Monster) will be fished up and drops Odontotyrannus. Note that the fish can be sent to other characters on the same account.
- (Optional) Trade Ailbeche the Odontotyrannus.
- Trade Zaldon (H-9) inside the Fisherman's Guild in Selbina the Odontotyrannus and recieve the Knight's boots (key item).
- Talk to Trion's door in Chateau d'Oraguille for the Gallant Leggings.
- Starting this quest unlocks the ability to receive two additional pieces of artifact armor from coffers located in the following locations:
- Note: Your main job must be Paladin when opening the coffers to obtain the artifact armor.