Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
A Generous General?
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Enter Oldton Movalpolos via the (K-6) (far eastern) entrance in North Gustaberg for a cutscene that starts this quest.
- If you choose not to accept this quest, you will not be given the chance to start it again until the next Conquest Tally.
- Speak to Faulpie, Southern San d'Oria (E-8) for a cutscene.
- Trade Faulpie a Buffalo Hide, Sheep Leather, and 10,000 gil.
- Zone and wait until the next game day to talk to Faulpie again who will give you a Goblin Cutting and instructions on how to craft it into a Goblin Coif.
- To synthesize a Goblin Coif you need a player with Leathercraft level 75, Smithing level 38, and Clothcraft level 27, it also requires the following items:
- If you lose your Goblin Cutting, another can be obtained by giving her 100,000 Gil.
- Return Oldton Movalpolos via the (K-6) (far eastern) entrance in North Gustaberg while wearing your Goblin Coif for a cutscene and to receive a Goblin recommendation letter.
- Head to (G-8) in Oldton Movalpolos and check the Iron Box while wearing the Goblin Coif to spawn the following NM's:
- Once Goblin Preceptor is defeated, check the Iron Box again for a cutscene.
- Trade your Goblin Coif to the Iron Box to have it replaced by Choplix's Coif.
- Zone out of Oldton Movalpolos and then back into the zone (far eastern zone) for a cutscene and a Gold Beastcoin.