Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|July Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||July Login Campaign|
A Malicious Manifest
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Castle Oztroja (S)|
|Entry Item:||[]||Level Restriction:||no restriction|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Participation:||18|
|75+||Tzee Xicu the Manifest||1||Yagudo||SMN but no Avatar|
|70+||Tzee Xicu's Elemental||4||Elemental||Wind Elementals|
- Awards the Title: Ender of Idolatry
- Tzee Xicu's Specials/Characteristics
- Kamaitachi - AOE, Strong Knockback, Dispels all Buffs
- Vorticose Sands - AOE, Strong Damage (looks like the Tornado AM animation)
- Vorticose Sands may or may not have a silenced effect.
- also uses Dark Invocation
- Has a Greenish Aura that gives a short time Gravity effect.
- Tzee Xicu does not appear to spawn any avatars.
- Once dead, the wind elementals will not re-spawn.
- Uses Astral Flow multiple times but if elementals are dead, they will not re-spawn nor will the Astral Flow have any noticeable effect
- May have a partial hate reset move
- Possible Strategy
- Can kite along the top circular ramp area.
- Come up along either side (as opposed to using the center ramps), there are ramps to the left and to the right on the ground level. This way, the kiting can start without having to initially run through Tzee Xicu and its elementals.
- Seems to run at normal speed.
- The kiting area has several places where the kiter can get stuck.