| A Manifest Problem
||Rotih Moalghett, Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) - (I-8)
||Wings of the Goddess
||Friend of Lehko Habhoka
||After deciphering the Yagudo message, you return to Fort Karugo-Narugo to find the Tigresses missing. Fetch them back from Castle Oztroja before it's too late...
- Speak with Rotih Moalghett (Second Floor, Inside Fort, I-8) in Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) to begin a cutscene.
- Travel to Castle Oztroja (S) and zone in for a cutscene.
- Return to Rotih Moalghett in Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) and speak to her for another cutscene.
- Afterwards you will receive the Key Item: Fort Key. You may return to Rotih Moalghett to obtain an additional Fort Key in the event you lose the upcoming battle.
- Examine the Colorful Door at H-5, just past two cavalry doors on the first floor at H-6 in Fort Karugo-Narugo (S). You'll find it directly to your right as you pass the second door. This will begin a BCNM in which you must face waves of Yagudo soldiers.
- Enemy Yagudo have very low HP, making them highly vulnerable to AoE Magic and Weaponskills.
- After the Yagudo are all defeated you will be teleported to West Sarutabaruta, zone into Windurst Waters (S) for the final cutscene and your reward
You may proceed onto The Queen of the Dance when this quest is complete to continue the Wings of the Goddess Missions.
- Was able to clear BCNM with PLD/WAR and RDM/WHM with no difficulty at all, using a Joyeuse (Circle Blade), defensive gear and Phalanx II.
- Soloed on 75RDM/WHM w/ melee gear using Circle Blade, Ice Spikes, & Diaga for "add control."