Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
A Shantotto Ascension Mission 13
From BG FFXI Wiki
- After the initial cutscene, click the Mahogany Door in the Sacrificial Chamber again for the option to the enter the battlefield entitled Project: Shantottofication.
- The tablet key items are consumed upon entry and each one grants a buff. Possessing a full set will grant a +150 resistance to earth, water, wind, fire, ice and thunder magic, +150 to STR, VIT, DEX, AGI, MND, INT and CHR, a 3x multiplier to HP and MP, and a special reraise that does not confer weakness upon use.
- The tablet key items are not necessary to begin the fight, it is soloable by most jobs in 119 gear with trusts
- The fight is against D. Shantotto and Shantotto.
- D. Shantotto casts high level magic spells and uses scythe weaponskills, including Salvation Scythe, which does AoE damage and inflicts poison and paralysis.
- Shantotto casts high level magic spells and uses staff weaponskills, including Divine Malison, which does AoE damage and inflicts stun, slow, silence and plague.
- Once one or the other reaches 50% HP, she will enter a kind of rage mode where she calls the other over to perform skillchains using their signature weaponskills on the current target.
- They cannot be drawn apart at this time.
- While in this mode, the "raged" Shantotto cannot be killed. Damage can still be done to her, but she will not drop below 1% HP until it ends.
- If the party wipes after the rage mode is triggered, it will not be repeated if a second attempt is made without exiting the battlefield.
- Successful completion of the fight will award a Tonberry key, which can be redeemed at the Treasure Coffer in Tenshodo Headquarters in Lower Jeuno.