Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
A Shantotto Ascension Mission 3
From BG FFXI Wiki
- You are tasked with creating an Enfeeblement Kit of Silence, Enfeeblement Kit of Sleep, Enfeeblement Kit of Poison, or Enfeeblement Kit of Blindness.
- Kuroido-Moido at (E-7) in Port Windurst, Faulpie at (E-8) in Southern San d'Oria and Abd-al-Raziq at (L-7) in Bastok Mines will give you the recipes for making the components, but you do not have to talk to them at any point in the gathering of ingredients or the synthing of items.
- For the kit, you will need:
- Padded Box: Earth Crystal, Bast Parchment x2, Inferior Cocoon (Can also be made from a Woodworking Kit 5 from guild NPC)
- Fine Parchment: Dark Crystal, Parchment, Pumice Stone (You will need to make two of these)
- Enchanted Ink: Dark Crystal, Black Ink, Magicked Blood (You will need to make two of these}
- A Silencing Potion, Sleeping Potion, Poison Potion, or Blinding Potion (It will depend on which enfeeblement kit you are told to make)
- Once you have obtained all the components, combine them together with an Earth Crystal.
- As a note, all of the components can be traded, but the enfeeblement kit itself cannot, and therefore must be synthed by the player doing the mission.
- Synths can fail, so it may be wise to have access to extra ingredients.
- An Alchemy level of 10 is recommended to synth the Enfeeblement Kit to increase the chances of success.
- Trade the kit to the Trodden Snow at (H-7) in Qufim Island for a cutscene.