From BG FFXI Wiki
| Sugar-coated Directive
||Mission Orders: Your inaugural mission as special operative of the Shantotto Empire requires you to attach enchanted seals to the protocrystals scattered across Vana'diel. Your new empress has stressed that she takes failure poorly.
|Variable amount of gil
- You are given six key item seals (Domina's scarlet seal, Domina's cerulean seal, Domina's emerald seal, Domina's amber seal, Domina's violet seal, Domina's azure seal) and instructed to attach at least three of them to the protocrystals found around Vana'diel.
- Click each protocrystal once, then click again for the option to enter a battlefield entitled Sugar-coated Directive.
- Enter the battlefield and defeat a weakened version of the corresponding Prime Avatar.
- The avatar will not die until it has tried to use its astral flow ability five times.
- After the battle, click the crystal again to attach the seal and receive a counterseal key item (Scarlet counterseal, Cerulean counterseal, Emerald counterseal, Amber counterseal, Violet counterseal, Azure counterseal).
- Once at least three counterseals are obtained, return to the Trodden Snow at (H-7) in Qufim Island for a cutscene.
- You will receive a gil reward that is dependent on the number of counterseals obtained. (A maximum of 50,000 gil for all six)
You Might Also Like These Articles