From BG FFXI Wiki
| Enemy of the Empire (II)
||Mission Orders: The overzealous young Tenshodo agents are not interested in listening to reason. In the name of your empress, you have no choice but to flex your adventurer muscles and pound some sense into them.
- After getting the initial cutscene from the Outcropping at (F-10) in Gustav Tunnel, clicking it again will start a fight against three Tenshodo agents named Renfred, Bompupu and Gorattz and take the Black book key item.
- The three agents start off untargetable and cast Utsusemi: Ni a few times, then four clones of each spawn.
- The clones aren't very strong, having low HP, accuracy, attack and defense, and cast elemental and enfeebling ninjutsu.
- At some point (either time elapsed or number of clones defeated), the three agents will join the fight, at which time they can be attacked, and must be defeated in order to win the encounter.
- They can be differentiated from the clones because they have higher HP and will continue to cast utsusemi as well as other ninjutsu.
- Once in the fight, they will still continue to spawn clones as the clones are dispatched.
- Once an agent is defeated, any of his or her remaining clones will despawn after a couple of seconds.
- When all three agents are down, you will be rewarded a Cactuar key, which can be redeemed at the Treasure Coffer in Tenshodo Headquarters in Lower Jeuno.
- Click the Outcropping again for a cutscene.
- This cutscene may freeze for players using the unoffical windower. If this happens you have to disconnect from the game and log in without the unoffical windower. Click the ??? again to get the cutscene.
You Might Also Like These Articles