Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
A Sterling Specimen
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Speak to Ohbiru-Dohbiru at (H-7) and ask to help with his research.
- Next talk to Kenapa-Keppa at (I-7) to receive the Bucket of compound compost key item.
- Click the Lycopodium Rootprint which is west of the mountain at (H-7).
- Bring it to Kenapa-Keppa to capture it, making sure not to let it despawn along the way (keep it within 20').
- Lastly, speak with Kenapa-Keppa after the full Warp II animation to complete the quest.
- May be repeated once per game day, re-zoning required.