Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
A Timeswept Butterfly
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Zone into La Vaule (S).
- Next mission automatically begins at end of cutscene.
Directions to La Vaule (S)
- The fastest way is to take the Survival Guide teleport to Jugner Forest (S) and then zone into La Vaule (S) at (G-11).
- Otherwise, you'll have to zone into Vunkerl Inlet (S) at (L-6).
- Coming from Batallia Downs (S) just stick to the left when you zone in.
- Coming from East Ronfaure (S) you'll need to head south and cross the water at (H-6). From there, make your way to (I/J-8) and fall down the one way ramp. Head north towards Batallia Downs (S) and veer east around (K-5) to make your way to (L-6).
- There's a one way drop at (F-6), so you'll have to take the eastern path towards (H-7).
- Make your way down to (D-10) to zone back into Jugner Forest (S).
- Head north and fall off the ramp at (J-11). Proceed to (I-9) where you'll cross some fallen logs and continue north-west.
- You'll hit a bend at (G-8), and begin moving south-east past the Telepoint at (H-9) before turning south.
- You'll see a split at (H-11). Keep to the right (away from the river).
- Grab the Survival Guide on your way to the Wooden Gate at (G-11) which will take you into La Vaule (S).