From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from A barrel of laughs
| A Barrel of Laughs
||Adoulin Fame Level: Unknown
||Tuffle-Buffle, Western Adoulin
||Seekers of Adoulin
||A mannequin of curious origins has been wrested from Tarutaru Sauce's control. The suspects are not altogether unknown, and the prize can't be far. Search the immediate area for traces of its whereabouts.
- Examine the Mischief Marker at (J-11) in Western Adoulin for a cutscene. You will need to wait until the day changes after completing the previous quest.
- To the left of the Mischief Marker is a door marked (Door: Depository), examine it for a cutscene.
- Travel to Rala Waterways (M-6) from Eastern Adoulin (F-7) (Peacekeepers Warp) and examine the door behind Yeggha Dolashi for a cutscene.
- Examine the door again to enter a battlefield.
- To assist in this fight you must be on the same part of the quest or have completed it before.
- Trusts may be used in the fight.
- Only the mannequin (Pupadi Dollmohr) need be defeated to clear the battlefield.
- The mannequin only has about 55,000 HP. However, the taru duo are also frail.
- If either of the NPC tarus are defeated, you will fail.
- If you fail, head to the Waterfront in Western Adoulin and click the Sauce Barrels (found on end of pier next to Jorin ) for a cutscene demanding a specific food item from one of the vendors in town.
- Return to the Sauce Barrels with the demanded food item and trade it to them.
- Upon giving them the demanded food, you may return to the arena in Rala Waterways and retry the battlefield.
- Upon successfully clearing the battlefield, head to the Door: Svenja's Manor in Western Adoulin (I-8) (COU Warp) and examine it for a cutscene.
- Travel to Sih Gates with a Sickle, and harvest a Guffawshroom (Key Item).
- Take Ceizak Battlegrounds Bivouac #3, and head south to the zone.
- In order for the KI to be harvested, one must use the emote /laugh targeting the harvesting point shortly before trading the sickle to it.
- You may not get the KI immediately, so it is wise to bring a stack of sickles.
- Tevigogo near the exit from Western Adoulin sells sickles.
- Next click on the door to the Hospital at (I-9) in Western Adoulin for a cutscene.
- Note that if you are at a certain point on the quest Flowers for Svenja, the doctor will be unavailable and you cannot progress in A Barrel of Laughs. You will simply receive the message "The door is firmly closed". **If this happens, you must progress further in Flowers for Svenja in order to proceed.
- Return to the Mischief Marker at for a cutscene.
- The quest is considered complete at this point. You may choose your reward at a later time.
- Talk to Peladi Shalmohr at the Mummers' Coalition in Western Adoulin to choose your reward.
- If later you wish to choose a different earring, you must have 10,000 Bayld accumulated before trading her your current earring.
- You may exchange earrings once per Conquest Tally (once per real life week).
You Might Also Like These Articles