Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Seekers of Adoulin Mission 5-4-1
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from Abomination)
Note: Drawing your weapon will immediately start the battle, regardless of your distance to the target.
- Examine the Ominous Postern in Ra'Kaznar Turris to enter the fight against Hades (Second Form).
- You will be assisted by Arciela and Teodor. The mission will fail if either die.
- You can only cure Arciela.
- You can do no actions to Teodor. As such it is advantageous to not allow Hades to attack him as much as possible.
- Hades HP bar is hidden throughout the entire fight.
- After winning, you will be thrown into another cutscene.
- If you should fail, zone out and back in to Ra'Kaznar Turris to receive a new key item.
- Following the cutscene, you will be back in Ceizak Battlegrounds
See Discussion for strategies