From BG FFXI Wiki
| General Notes
- Absolute Virtue spawns with alliance hate, so the group will need to wipe or zone to reset hate and sacrifice pull to keep it spawned if restructuring or other preparation is needed after the Jailer of Love battle.
- Absolute Virtue will despawn if not defeated within two hours from when Jailer of Love was spawned.
- Estimated HP is thought to be 66,000.
- Has the ability to Draw In alliance members if the current hate target is too far away.
- Has a very high Auto Regen.
- Absolute Virtue's Regen effect can be reduced in two ways and will not increase once reduced, even upon a wipe.
- Defeating all of Jailer of Love's spawned pet monsters (until Phuabos are consistently spawned) before defeating him will lower Absolute Virtue's Regen effect.
- Casting elemental spells of the corresponding day (any tier) will reduce Absolute Virtue's Regen (60 casts to minimize the effect).
- Damage resistance increases as HP drops.
- Uses high tier magic spells with special magic:
- Has increased movement speed (+50%).
- Below 60% HP, enters "bracelet mode" (bracelets will appear on the model) which significantly increases all stats (including attack and magic attack) and allows it to use SP abilities in combinations.
- Use all original SP abilities (except for PUP, COR, BLU, DNC and SCH) multiple times, every 45-90 seconds. SP abilities not listed below do not change Absolute Virtue's behavior aside from their normal effects.
- Main weapon is a Polearm, uses the following TP moves:
- Medusa Javelin: Conal physical high damage, deals up to ~2000 damage, petrify.
- Auroral Wind: Conal wind magical damage, up to ~800 damage, silence.
- Wing Thrust: Single target physical damage, slow (overwrites haste)
- Impact Stream: 10' AoE physical damage, DEF down (-50%), stun
- Explosive Impulse (unique): 10' AoE high damage, stun
- In bracelet mode, SP abilities can be used together in synergistic combinations. For example:
- If a player with hate in the alliance uses an SP ability immediately after it is used by Absolute Virtue (within ~2 seconds), the ability's effect will be removed from Absolute Virtue and it will not be able to use that ability again for the remainder of the battle. Note that Call Wyvern is locked by a dragoon using Call Wyvern, not by utilizing the Spirit Surge SP ability.
- Bestows the title Virtuous Saint upon defeat.
You Might Also Like These Articles