Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
|Location:||Bastok Markets (S) - (H-7)|
|Description:||Chief of Staff Captain of the Second Division Scouts.|
- Her unit is specifically assigned to Grauberg (S).
- Typically attacks from range with magic.
- She will attack with her Club, a Seveneyes, if her target is in range.
- Uses Club Weapon Skills including Seraph Strike, Moonlight, and Judgment.
- Casts Scholar aligned spells, including Helices, Tier IV Elemental magic, and standard Enfeebling magic.
- Uses the unique items; Paralyzing Tube, Silencing Tube, and Binding Tube to enfeeble enemies in battle.
- Uses the Scholar job ability Tabula Rasa.
- In Combat" "A good soldier always comes prepared. Hehehehe!"
- Out Of Combat: "...Heavy infantry, five columns of 200... Two 100-knight regiments... Enemy force casualties estimated at 5,000... Oh, I apologize, soldier. I've spent the past few nights preparing for a joint operation with San d'Oria's Royal Knights."
- In Game Description: "Adelheid Sturm--a shrewd strategist, the Operations Division chief of staff is well versed in teachings of Schultz martial theory and employs efficient tactics when gathering intelligence on the enemy.