From BG FFXI Wiki
| Adjunct Expedition #2 (Batallia)
| Entry Zone:
|| Batallia Downs: Wotark, (J-8)
| Adjunct Expeditions:
||#1 · #2 · #3 · #4 · #5
| Area Map:
||Everbloom Hollow, Map # 11, 12
||Examine ??? targets and vanquish Mafic Maroliths.
| Expedition Goals:
|| Examine 2 ??? targets and vanquish at least 1 Mafic Marolith.
|| Examine 3 ??? targets and vanquish at least 2 Mafic Maroliths.
|| Examine 4 ??? targets and vanquish at least 4 Mafic Maroliths.
| Time Limit:
|| 15 minutes
| Research Marks:
- 3 members: 666
- 4 members: 800
- 5 members: 932
- 6 members: 1065
- 3 members: 1500
- 4 members: 1800
- 5 members: 2100
- 6 members: 2400
- 3 members: 2000
- 4 members: 2400
- 5 members: 2800
- 6 members: 3200
| Buff Rewarded:
- ★☆☆ / ★★☆ / ★★★: Auto-Reraise
- This expedition takes place across a large area on two maps of Everbloom Hollow connected in several locations.
- Across the two maps there are exactly four ??? spots which must be examined and four Mafic Marolith which must be defeated in order to accomplish goal 3.
- The ??? locations are random from a set number of possible locations (see map at right for known locations - please note any additional locations here for addition to the map).
- There is one at 4.5-down, 4-right (from the upper left of the map on this page) on the left side of the purple cloud there.
- In addition to the four Mafic Marolith, there are also eight Felsic Marolith. Since Marolith are initially only present as rock piles, they must be aggroed to determine what type they are (they can be slept so they do not need to be killed if they are the wrong type). Some of the Felsic Marolith will not aggro at all (they will not transform from the rock pile into the enemy).
You Might Also Like These Articles