Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Adjunct Expedition 4 (Sauromugue)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Adjunct Expedition #4 (Sauromugue)|
|Entry Zone:||Sauromugue Champaign: Vrednev, (J-7)|
|Adjunct Expeditions:||#1 · #2 · #3 · #4 · #5|
|Area Map:||Ghoyu's Reverie, Map # 18|
|Objective:||Destroy the lanterns.|
|Expedition Goals:||1:||Extinguish 1 Subterranean Safepoint.|
|2:||Extinguish 2 Subterranean Safepoints.|
|3:||Extinguish 3 Subterranean Safepoints.|
|Time Limit:||15 minutes|
|Buff Rewarded:||Increased Magic Defense|
|95||Moblin Miscreant||True Sight||Yes||None||None||12|
|95||Moblin Arcanist||True Sight||Yes||None||None||12|
|95||Moblin Militant||True Sight||Yes||None||None||12|
|103||Incited Meeble||True Sound||Yes||None||None||3|
- The expedition takes place entirely in one room.
- Within the room there are three lamps called Subterranean Safepoints, which must be destroyed.
- Safepoints take normal damage and have approximately 28000 HP.
- The Safepoints are surrounded by many true sight aggro Goblins and several meebles.
- Monsters do not link with an engaged Safepoint, so one can safely be nuked or ranged attacked from a distance with the player out of aggressive range.
- Monsters are highly resistant to all forms of sleep (although not completely immune, Elemental Seal is almost necessary), so care should be taken if pulling.
- Upon destroying each lamp, a large number of additional goblins will spawn. Therefore, a good strategy is to arrange to destroy all lamps simultaneously, such as by wearing each of them down one at a time and then sending one player to each lamp for the final blow.
- There is a Soothing Strongbox in the center of the room which will restore HP and MP, if needed.