Considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Already returned? Welcome back! Be sure to read "Quickstart 1-119" - our guide for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting · Guides||November Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
Adventuring Fellow/Restricted Areas
Although they can go nearly anywhere in the Middle Lands, there are certain areas where Adventuring Fellows are not freely allowed. The purpose of this page is to detail such areas.
The following types of zones do not allow free access to Adventuring Fellows.
- Zones with BCNM arenas
- Level capped zones (Including zones with segments that are level capped such as Pso'Xja)
- Travel Routes
- Sea (Including Limbus zones)
- Mog House
- Treasures of Aht Urhgan areas **
- Wings of the Goddess areas *
* You may go to certain Wings of the Goddess areas after recieving a cutscene at the Cavernous Maw in Sauromugue Champaign (S). ** You will be able to go to the marked Treasures of Aht Urhgan areas after the May 2011 Version update.