Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|January Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials · Ultimate Weapons||January Login Campaign|
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from Af reset)
|Location:||Lower Jeuno - (H-9 inside Waag-Deeg's Magic Shop)|
|Description:||Resets Artifact Armor quests for 10,000 gil.|
- You must pay the 10k fee for every job's Artifact Armor you wish to re-quest.
- You must have completed all six of the Artifact Armor quests for the job before you are able to re-quest them.
- You must store or drop any pieces of Artifact Armor before you may re-quest your Artifact Armor.
- Any pieces of armor from coffers still in your inventory after restarting Artifact Armor quests will be unavailable from the coffers if you stored it then returned it to your inventory after restarting the quests. If you decided to throw out or upgrade those pieces after this point then it will register as if you already acquired that item step.
- Your progress is started back at your Artifact Armor weapon and not the first piece of armor.