Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|September Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||September Login Campaign|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Escha - Zi'Tah - (F-10)|
|Description:||Sells items for Escha Silt|
- Affi requires 10 Silt to allow the player to purchase items from him.
- A Map of Escha - Zi'Tah can be purchased for 50 Silt.
- A Reaper - a key item for harvesting which can be lost - can be purchased for 50 silt.
- Tribulens - Starting at 1000 silt this item is required for all members to spawn Notorious Monsters in Escha. Price increases with successive purchase and decreases after 30 minutes.
- Radialens - Costing 10,000 silt this item functions the same as a tribulens except it is not consumed after spawning a Nortorious Monster in Escha. It is instead good for one hour of spawning monsters and is lost after one hour since you received it or upon changing zones.
- Mollifier - Costing 500 silt this item prevents lottery spawn notorious monsters from spawning upon defeating normal monsters in Escha.
- Vorseals - Various one-time purchase enhancements that last for 1 hour after each reentry into zone.
- Affi sells a variety of key items for popping Geas Fete notorious monsters. In order to obtain a key item he will require various items ranging from simple HELM materials to REM upgrade stones. The player will trade him the items and select the desired key item.
- See here for a concise list of the notorious monsters and the items required for purchasing their pop items.