Considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Already returned? Welcome back! Be sure to read "Quickstart 1-119" - our guide for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting · Guides||November Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information|
|Description||Inspires you to draw strength from the damage you take.|
|Cumulative Enmity||1||Volatile Enmity||80|
|Command||/ja "Afflatus Misery" <me>|
- Afflatus Misery is one of two White Mage "stances" (along with Afflatus Solace) that bestows a number of bonuses. This stance grants bonuses intended for a front-line, meleeing white mage frequently in range of their party and enemies with bonuses for Esuna, Cura Spells, Banish Spells, and Auspice.
- Allows Esuna to remove up to 2 Status Effects, including the ones normally removed by Erase.
- Increases the potency of Cura, Cura II, and Cura III proportionally to the most recent damage taken.
- Increases the potency of Banish Spells proportionally to the most recent damage taken.
- Enhances Auspice by adding an Enlight effect to the White Mage's weapon along with an increasing Accuracy Bonus following a miss.
- Approximately 10 Accuracy per missed attack round.
- Not available via support job.
- Use will overwrite Afflatus Solace if active.