Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Afflatus Misery is one of two White Mage "stances" (along with Afflatus Solace) that bestows a number of bonuses. This stance grants bonuses intended for a front-line, meleeing white mage frequently in range of their party and enemies with bonuses for Esuna, Cura Spells, Banish Spells, and Auspice.
- Allows Esuna to remove up to 2 Status Effects, including the ones normally removed by Erase.
- Increases the potency of Cura, Cura II, and Cura III proportionally to the most recent damage taken.
- Increases the potency of Banish Spells proportionally to the most recent damage taken.
- Enhances Auspice by adding an Enlight effect to the White Mage's weapon along with an increasing Accuracy Bonus following a miss.
- Approximately 10 Accuracy per missed attack round.
- Use will overwrite Afflatus Solace if active.
- Not available via support job.