Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Aht Urhgan Mission 15
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Head to the Cutter, which is located in Arrapago Reef (H-8).
- To access the Cutter, first travel to Dvucca Isle Staging Point and exit into Caedarva Mire (Map 2).
- Head West to (G-9) and zone into Arrapago Reef.
- Head North to (H-8) to find the Cutter.
- Approach the Cutter for a cutscene.
- When you are ready, check it again to enter a battlefield.
- All members of your party (including any who have finished this mission before) need an Ephramadian gold coin to enter the battlefield.
- If you need another gold coin, examine Jazaraat's Headstone at Caedarva Mire (E-10).
- Gessho will assist you in this fight.
- The battle is against the Ashu Talif Crew which consists of 2x Rangers, 2x Red Mages, and 1x Corsair.
- Once the five Ashu Talif Crew members are defeated, another four will take their place.
- The Ashu Talif Captain will spawn along with the others.
- You must bring the Ashu Talif Captain's health to approximately 20% to win the battle.
- After the fight, you will wind up in Nashmau.
- Players who have already completed this mission will end up back at the Cutter instead.