Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||November Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Occasionally summoned by Fourth Division Centuria, Gold Badger Eqsuire or Piscean Caster in a zone under Allied Control.
- Several Mantelet's can appear in the zone at one time.
- Everyone close to an Allied Mantelet will get Refresh, Regain and Regen effects.
- The Regen effect is 15 HP/tic, the Regain effect is 3 TP/tic, and the Refresh effect is 3 MP/tic.
- The effect is lost if you move too far from the Allied Mantelet.
- It gradually loses HP until it finally despawns.
- This effect cannot be reversed and curing has no effect.