Considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Already returned? Welcome back! Be sure to read "Quickstart 1-119" - our guide for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting · Guides||November Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Occasionally summoned by Fourth Division Centuria, Gold Badger Eqsuire or Piscean Caster in a zone under Allied Control.
- Several Mantelet's can appear in the zone at one time.
- Everyone close to an Allied Mantelet will get Refresh, Regain and Regen effects.
- The Regen effect is 15 HP/tic, the Regain effect is 3 TP/tic, and the Refresh effect is 3 MP/tic.
- The effect is lost if you move too far from the Allied Mantelet.
- It gradually loses HP until it finally despawns.
- This effect cannot be reversed and curing has no effect.