From BG FFXI Wiki
| An Acrididaen Anodyne
||Abyssea Fame Level: Unknown
||Yoran-Oran, Abyssea - Attohwa
||Yoran-Oran has figured out a method that will stop the gasponia from giving off its noxious fumes, but he requires an elusive insect known as a rockhopper to prepare the formula.
- Speak to Yoran-Oran in Abyssea - Attohwa (G-10).
- Speak to Jakaka in Abyssea - Attohwa (I-10). (This step is optional.)
- Go to the grasses in the south-east part of (I-10). In the grasses, move around and use the /clap emote until a glowing Rockhopper spot appears on the ground. Examine it to get the key item Rockhopper.
- Speak to Yoran-Oran to receive the key item: phial of counteragent.
- Examine the Gasponia flowers in the vicinity of (F-8/9). If someone has used that flower for the quest recently, you will receive a message to that effect, so you will have to find another flower.
- Speak to Yoran-Oran to receive your reward.
You Might Also Like These Articles