Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||July Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
Ancient Melody: M
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Temporary Key Items||A brief stanza of melody said to be older than time itself. It is largely worthless on its own.|
|Records of Eminence||multiple||Complete the objective Selbinary|
|Type of Event||Name|
|Mounts||Omega Mount, see below|
- Receive a Magicked Skull as a spoil once.
- If Jackal does not state that the apparatus in Fei'Yin is active then you must then receive Doctor Status from any Strange Apparatus and return to Jackal.
- Boisterous Jackal will now mention that the Strange Apparatus in Fei'Yin has started working.
- Obtain a Metal Chip and an Infinity Core and proceed to the Strange Apparatus in Fei'Yin (G-6 on Map 1).
- The quickest way here, is Home Point #2, and then walk upstairs from the western part of the map.
- Obtain Doctor/Administrator Status on the apparatus.
- The zone code for Fei'Yin is 23.