Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|September Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||September Login Campaign|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Entry Item:||Zelos Orb||Level Restriction:||Uncapped|
|Time Limit:||15 Minutes||Participation:||6|
|Lv.??||Antiphus's Spawn||x4||Antlion||Underground, respawns|
- All monsters start out underground.
- The four Antiphus's Spawn must be defeated before Antiphus will take much damage, but they respawn after a certain amount of time (~1~2 minutes after all four are dead)
- Best bet is to have an evasive job agro the underground monsters and have everyone kill them until Antiphus spawns, then supertank him until you have killed all four spawns.
- When all four Antiphus's Spawn are dead, zerg Antiphus and do as much damage as possible.
- Repeat until he dies.
- Antiphus will use Gravitic Horn and Quake Blast frequently below 25%, which makes it difficult to damage him due to TP loss.
- Antiphus will use Draw-in
- Sacrosanctity is amazingly useful in the last 25% as it reduces Gravitic Horn to a non-issue