From BG FFXI Wiki
| Apocalypse Nigh
||Jeuno Fame Level: Unknown
||Esha'ntarl, Ru'Lude Gardens
||Breaker of the Chains
||The next incarnation of the Keeper of the Apocalypse is attempting to cross over into Vana'diel. Sing the Lay of the Immortals before the fifth mothercrystal and put an end to this threat once and for all!
|One of the following:
- This fight was initially uncapped at level 75. Level 99 players should have little to no difficulty with this fight.
- In this BC you fight both Kam'lanaut and his brother Eald'narche at the same time.
- After defeating the brothers, speak to Aldo in Lower Jeuno (J-8) for a cutscene.
- You must be Rank 5 or higher to receive this cutscene.
- Wait until Japan midnight and talk to Gilgamesh in Norg for a cutscene to complete the quest.
- You must also zone after the time rolls over.
- As of 2017, the wait time is still Japan Midnight and they have not yet changed it.
| Empyreal Paradox
|| Kam'lanaut and Eald'narche
- Light Blade: Single-target high damage. Damage is reduced by kiting.
- En-spells : Earth Blade, Water Blade, Wind Blade, Fire Blade, Frost Blade, Lightning Blade.
- When he uses his En-spell, nukes of the matching element heal him.
- Great Wheel: AoE damage and Hate Reset.
- Eald'narche is a tougher version of the stage 2 boss from Zilart Mission 16.
- Kam'lanaut casts various debuff spells: Silencega, Slowga, Graviga, and Dispelga.
- Gravity is difficult to land on Kam'lanaut without Elemental Seal.
- Eald'narche has approximately 5000 HP.
- Eald'narche can teleport around the arena.
- Eald'narche casts all tier III -ga nukes including Bindga and Sleepga II.
- Eald'narche resists magical damage.
- Begin by kiting Kam'lanaut while everyone else goes all out on Eald'narche.
- Stunning Eald'narche's nukes is very helpful.
You Might Also Like These Articles