Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|April Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||April Login Campaign|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- You must wait until the next Game Day to activate this quest after completing Shadows of the Departed.
- You must zone out/in after completing Shadows of the Departed.
- Enter the palace in Ru'Lude Gardens.
- Zone into Sealion's Den for a cutscene.
- Click the entrance to The Garden of Ru'Hmet ((Gate of the Gods) in the Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi) for a cutscene.
- Go to the Empyreal Paradox and check the Transcendental Radiance for a cutscene.
- Check the Transcendental Radiance again to enter the BC against Eald'narche and Kam'lanaut.
- This fight was initially uncapped at level 75. Level 99 players should have little to no difficulty with this fight.
- In this BC you fight both Kam'lanaut and his brother Eald'narche at the same time.
- He casts various debuff spells: Silencega, Slowga, Graviga, and Dispelga.
- Gravity is difficult to land without Elemental Seal.
- Special attacks:
- Light Blade: Single-target high damage. Damage is reduced by kiting.
- En-spells : Earth Blade, Water Blade, Wind Blade, Fire Blade, Frost Blade, Lightning Blade.
- When he uses his En-spell, nukes of the matching element heal him.
- Great Wheel: AoE damage and Hate Reset.
- Eald'narche is a tougher version of the stage 2 boss from Zilart Mission 16.
- Speak to Aldo in Lower Jeuno (J-8) for a cutscene. You must be Rank 5 or higher to receive this cutscene.
- Wait until Japan midnight and talk to Gilgamesh in Norg for a cutscene to complete the quest. You must also zone after the time rolls over.
- As of 2017, the wait time is still Japan Midnight and they have not yet changed it.
- Begin by kiting Kam'lanaut while everyone else goes all out on Eald'narche.
- Stunning Eald'narche's nukes is very helpful.
- The difficulty of this battle is relatively trivial at level 99, and an absolute joke at 119.
Restart the previous mission, once you throw away your earring to get the new one.