From BG FFXI Wiki
| Apocalypse Nigh
||Jeuno Fame Level: Unknown
||Esha'ntarl, Ru'Lude Gardens
||Breaker of the Chains
||The next incarnation of the Keeper of the Apocalypse is attempting to cross over into Vana'diel. Sing the Lay of the Immortals before the fifth mothercrystal and put an end to this threat once and for all!
- Note: You must zone and wait until the next game day after completing the previous quest.
- Enter the palace in Ru'Lude Gardens.
- Zone into Sealion's Den for a cutscene and then speak with Sueleen to head to Al'Taieu.
- You may receive a cutscene with Sueleen if this is your first time returning to Sealion's Den since your first visit to Al'Taieu. Zone back to Tavnazian Safehold and re-enter Sealion's Den for the correct cutscene with Prishe.
- Zone into the Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi and click the entrance to The Garden of Ru'Hmet (Gate of the Gods) for a cutscene.
- Go to the Empyreal Paradox and check the Transcendental Radiance for a cutscene.
- If you have the home point Lumoria → The Garden of Ru'Humet → #1, just zone back out to the Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi, warp to the home point and descend.
- Check the Transcendental Radiance again to enter the BC against Eald'narche and Kam'lanaut.
- This fight was initially uncapped at level 75. Level 99 players should have little to no difficulty with this fight.
- Trusts may be summoned inside this fight.
- In this BC you fight both Kam'lanaut and his brother Eald'narche at the same time.
| Empyreal Paradox
- Light Blade: Single-target high damage. Damage is reduced by kiting.
- En-spells : Earth Blade, Water Blade, Wind Blade, Fire Blade, Frost Blade, Lightning Blade.
- When he uses his En-spell, nukes of the matching element heal him.
- Great Wheel: AoE damage and Hate Reset.
- Eald'narche is a tougher version of the stage 2 boss from Zilart Mission 16.
- Kam'lanaut casts various debuff spells: Silencega, Slowga, Graviga, and Dispelga.
- Gravity is difficult to land on Kam'lanaut without Elemental Seal.
- Eald'narche has approximately 5000 HP.
- Eald'narche can teleport around the arena.
- Eald'narche casts all tier III -ga nukes including Bindga and Sleepga II.
- Eald'narche resists magical damage.
- Begin by kiting Kam'lanaut while everyone else goes all out on Eald'narche.
- Stunning Eald'narche's nukes is very helpful.
- After defeating the brothers, speak to Aldo in Lower Jeuno (J-8) for a cutscene.
- You must be Rank 6 or higher to receive this cutscene.
- Wait until Japan midnight after completing the battlefield and talk to Gilgamesh in Norg for a cutscene to complete the quest.
- You must also zone after the time rolls over.
- As of September 2019, the wait time is still Japan Midnight and they have not yet changed it.
- Not tied to when you talked to Aldo as long as you have at some point before this be it pre/post midnight after completing the battlefield.
- Drop your earring and proceed to the Empyreal Paradox.
- The fastest way there is via the Home Point warp if you have it. Lumoria → The Garden of Ru'Humet → #1 and descend.
- Select the ??? near the entrance and erase your memories; "I've already forgotten them" and "Yes, erase my memories".
- Recomplete Shadows of the Departed and Apocalypse Nigh to re-obtain an earring of your choice.
You Might Also Like These Articles