Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|January Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials · Ultimate Weapons||January Login Campaign|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- You must wait until the next Game Day to activate this quest after completing Shadows of the Departed.
- You must zone out/in after completing Shadows of the Departed.
- Enter the palace in Ru'Lude Gardens.
- Zone into Sealion's Den for a cutscene.
- Click the entrance to The Garden of Ru'Hmet ((Gate of the Gods) in the Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi) for a cutscene.
- Go to the Empyreal Paradox and check the Transcendental Radiance for a cutscene.
- Check the Transcendental Radiance again to enter the BC against Eald'narche and Kam'lanaut.
- This fight was initially uncapped at level 75. Level 99 players should have little to no difficulty with this fight.
- In this BC you fight both Kam'lanaut and his brother Eald'narche at the same time.
- He casts various debuff spells: Silencega, Slowga, Graviga, and Dispelga.
- Gravity is difficult to land without Elemental Seal.
- Special attacks:
- Light Blade: Single-target high damage. Damage is reduced by kiting.
- En-spells : Earth Blade, Water Blade, Wind Blade, Fire Blade, Frost Blade, Lightning Blade.
- When he uses his En-spell, nukes of the matching element heal him.
- Great Wheel: AoE damage and Hate Reset.
- Eald'narche is a tougher version of the stage 2 boss from Zilart Mission 16.
- Speak to Aldo in Lower Jeuno (J-8) for a cutscene. You must be Rank 5 or higher to receive this cutscene.
- Wait until Japan midnight and talk to Gilgamesh in Norg for a cutscene to complete the quest. You must also zone after the time rolls over.
- As of 2017, the wait time is still Japan Midnight and they have not yet changed it.