High-Tier Mission Battlefields first began being released in the December 2013 Version Update.
These battlefields bring back nostalgic enemies that have newfound strength to challenge even the most experienced veteran players. In order to challenge these foes, a key item is required by each party member to enter the battlefield.
It is highly suggested that you communicate with your party members to verify that everyone has purchased the appropriate key item required for the fight you are entering.
There is no warning if a party member is unable to enter the battlefield. If one player forgets to purchase the item, and the other party members enter, the player has a chance to purchase the key item as long as the other party members do not engage.
Key Item Sales
The following three NPCs sell the key items to enter the battlefields, one in each nation. Before you are allowed to buy the key item to enter the high level battlefield, you must meet the following requirements.
- Must be level 95 or higher
- Must have completed the lower level version of the battlefield
Initially, players are only able to choose Very Easy, Easy or Normal difficulties while beginning a fight for the first time.
After winning your first battle on these difficulties, you are then able to choose Difficult or Very Difficult the next time you enter the fight.
- Note that if a fellow party member has already initialized the fight on either of the hardest two difficulties and you have not won the fight yet, the battlefield will still be set to the difficulty chosen by the party member that entered regardless of what you choose.
Reforged Artifact +1 seals and Item Level upgrade items for Relic Weapons, Empyrean Weapons, and Mythic Weapons are distributed to each party member's personal inventory. The number of these items that are received is based on the difficulty of the fight.
See the table below as an outline for Rem's Tale Chapters and R/E/M Upgrade items (Pluton, Riftborn Boulder, Beitetsu) that distribute into personal inventories upon winning a battlefield.
- Note that as well as personal distribution, chapters also appear in the party's treasure pool along with unique weapons and equipment. These items can be received by any party member.
|| Content Level
|| Rem's Tale Chapters
|| R/E/M Upgrade Items
| Very Easy
|| Over 119
| Very Difficult
|| Over 119
Furthermore, the drop rates for unique / rewards obtained through these battles increase with the BCNM difficulty.
- At Difficult and Very Difficult an item is guaranteed to drop while at normal the chances are much lower.
- Treasure Hunter will have a noticeable impact on drops for Very Easy - Normal while having no effect for Difficult and Very Difficult.
- Below Normal, drops are significantly rarer. Expect to go through dozens of fights with no rare/ex drops below Normal difficulty, especially without Treasure Hunter.
Below is a full list of all High-Tier Mission Battlefields in the game, as well as potential drops from each.
Rise of the Zilart
Chains of Promathia
Treasures of Aht Urghan
Avatar Prime Fights
Pages in category "High-Tier Mission Battlefields"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.