Note: The quest Divine Might allows you to confront all 5 bosses below simultaneously and complete this mission immediately, rather than fighting each boss separately.
- Zone into Ru'Aun Gardens for a brief cutscene with Zeid and Aldo.
- There are 5 BC fights to complete this mission, each spread out across the entire zone. Take the red portals to get to the appropriate towers that you see around the outside edge of the zone.
- Ru'Aun Gardens is mostly safe from all aggro, except for the dolls which stand on blue pads, set in walls. Stay on the other side of the path from these and you'll be entirely safe. Everything detects magic except for birds.
- It might be best to ask a friend who has access to sky to show you how it works, as it can be very overwhelming and confusing the first time there.
- Visit each of the towers and zone inside, the BC area is called La'Loff Amphitheater.
- You will be facing 5 Ark Angels, who you first saw in the Throne Room, as each of the 5 races wearing black armor and have very pale, ghostly faces. Divine Might combines all 5 Ark Angels in a single fight, fought as an alliance. The mission itself, however, is individual fights, in 6 person BCs.
- At each tower, you'll have some time to prepare, and then enter to face off against the Ark Angel. Each tower is specific, so you'll need to visit them all. Each Ark Angel has 2 jobs, and can use the full abilities of each, as well as their respective weapons weaponskills.