Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Have you already returned? Welcome back, and be sure to read "Quickstart 1-119" - our guide for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|October Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||October Login Campaign|
Category:Armor Storage NPCs
Were you looking for Event Storage NPC?
Storing Your Armor
- There is a fee for this service, the amount differs depending on the set you're storing.
- There are no fame/reputation requirements, this service is open to players of all levels and ranks
- The following NPCs will store your armor and provide a "claim slip"
- Caruvinda - Lower Jeuno (J-6)
- Ratonne - Tavnazian Safehold (F-8)
- Sinon - Bastok Markets (H-9)
- Taulenne - Northern San d'Oria (G-8)
- Tesch Garanjy - Windurst Woods (H-11)
- Hajawaa - Aht Urhgan Whitegate (H-8)
- Jagaris - Bastok Markets (S) (I-6)
- Renadile - Southern San d'Oria (S) (L-6)
- Pihra Rhebenslo - Windurst Waters (S) (L-11)
- Macera - Western Adoulin (I-11)
- The following NPCs are available for Ballista uses only
- To retrieve your stored armor, speak with any of the above NPCs, select the applicable armor set you wish returned and pay the required amount
- The section below will outline in detail which armor sets are storable with the NPCs
Storable Armor Sets
This category will link to all Armor Storage NPCs subsections or pages. If you feel that an article/category belongs on this page, please add the following tag at the end of the page you are editing: