From BG FFXI Wiki
| As Thick as Thieves
||Windurst Fame Level: Unknown
||Level 50+ Thief
||Nanaa Mihgo, Windurst Woods (J-3)
||Yes, after Memory reset
||Follow the "gang whereabouts note" to find the two remaining members of Atarefaunet's band of thieves. Hand each one of them a "counter- feit envelope" and have them sign the forged documents inside.
- Speak to Nanaa Mihgo in Windurst Woods (J-3) to begin.
- Speak to Cha Lebagta and Bopa Greso who are just south of Nanaa Mihgo at J-4 for a couple clues you will need.
- Head to Sauromugue Champaign and check the ???s in the following locations to attempt to spawn Climbpix Highrise. The tower that spawns Climbpix Highrise is random, so just check them all until he appears.
- There are 6 towers in all that are represented by dark dots on the Sauromugue Champaign map. Their locations are:
- I-10 - Can only be reached the following ways:
- Climbpix Highrise drops a Grapnel. This is needed for the next part of the quest.
- Next, go to the tower at I/J-7 and take off all your equipment.
- Trade your Grapnel to the ??? and watch the cutscene to get your key item: First signed forged envelope.
- Go to Lower Jeuno (H-10) and talk to Sniggnix (in the back hallway at Muckvix's Junk Shop). You have to beat him at a game of dice.
- Keep rolling against him until you beat him.
- Head to Dangruf Wadi to gamble against 3 more Goblins. You have to beat them all in order.
- Each time you roll against a Goblin you have to give them their favorite item. Once you've rolled, win or lose, the item is gone. *Here are the Goblins' locations and items:
- First: Saltvix
- Item: Rock Salt
- Location: The ??? in the western part of the room at G-7 (technically the ??? is in F-7)
- Second: Grasswix
- Item: Gausebit Grass
- Location: The ??? at F-4/5 where the underground tunnel comes out
- Third: Eggblix
- Item: Lizard Egg
- Location: Go to the area that spans across F-11 and G-11 and go all the way west. There is a hidden cave at F-11 - just walk through the wall. Follow the tunnel until you reach a hole in the floor. Drop down this hole and head south to the corner at E-12. This is where the ??? for the last goblin is.
- Go to these ??? in order and trade each one their respective item. Then roll against them. If you lose, you need to trade another of their favorite item.
- After winning all three games, head to J-3 in Dangruf Wadi. Ride the geyser up the cliff and follow the path until you zone out into North Gustaberg.
- Head to the east and follow the river all the way down to the waterfall (stay on the south side of the river).
- You'll find a ??? click on it and spawn Gambilox Wanderling.
- After defeating the goblin, click on the ??? again to get a Regal Die and a cutscene.
- Head back to Lower Jeuno and trade your Regal Die to Sniggnix to get the key item Second signed forged envelope.
- Head back to Windurst Woods and speak to Nanaa Mihgo again to get your Rogue's Bonnet!
You Might Also Like These Articles