From BG FFXI Wiki
| Assistant Expedition #1 (Batallia)
| Entry Zone:
|| Batallia Downs: Wotark, (J-8)
| Assistant Expeditions:
||#1 · #2 · #3 · #4 · #5
| Area Map:
||Ruhotz Silvermines, Map # 5
| Expedition Goals:
|| Rescue 1 Meeble under attack.
|| Rescue 2 Meebles under attack.
|| Rescue 4 Meebles under attack.
| Time Limit:
|| 15 minutes
| Research Marks:
- 3 members: 900
- 4 members: 1080
- 5 members: 1260
- 6 members: 1440
- 3 members: 1700
- 4 members: 2040
- 5 members: 2380
- 6 members: 2720
- 3 members: 2333
- 4 members: 2880
- 5 members: 3360
- 6 members: 3840
| Buff Rewarded:
|| Increased MP
- ★☆☆: MP+100
- ★★☆: MP+300
- ★★★: MP+600
- Upon entering this expedition, four Harried Meebles scattered around the area will immediately be under attack by Lizards. In order to achieve goal 3, all four meebles must be saved.
- When all three lizards attacking a Meeble are defeated, that Meeble will be "saved" and it will be noted in the chat log.
- Harried Meebles are always located at the same four positions:
- Upside-down U-shaped section in (I-7)
- Far southwest: east section of (F-9)
- Lower level in (H-8)
- North section of (I-8)
- Note that because of the map construction, the west path at the starting fork leads only to the southwest meeble at F-9. The east path must be taken to the other three meebles.
- Meebles can be cured, so an effective way of doing this expedition is by splitting up and sending healers to 2-3 of the locations and sending DD to the remaining location(s). Regardless of actions performed, Lizards will not lose aggression on the meebles, so DD will not need healers.
- Lizards can be slept but they have a very high resist rate and it may take several Immunobreaks to get Sleep to stick.
- While each Meeble has a considerable amount of HP, they will die in approximately five minutes (or less) from the beginning of the expedition if they are not healed.
You Might Also Like These Articles