Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||May Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
Assistant Expedition 3 (Batallia)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Assistant Expedition #3 (Batallia)|
|Entry Zone:||Batallia Downs: Wotark, (J-8)|
|Assistant Expeditions:||#1 · #2 · #3 · #4 · #5|
|Area Map:||Ruhotz Silvermines, Map # 3, 12, 13, 16|
|Objective:||Gather and deliver Fulgent Ore.|
|Expedition Goals:||1:||Acquire pieces of Fulgent Ore and bring 3 to Kobcha.|
|2:||Acquire pieces of Fulgent Ore and bring 6 to Kobcha.|
|3:||Without being caught, acquire pieces of Fulgent Ore and bring 9 to Kobcha.|
|Time Limit:||15 minutes|
|Buff Rewarded:|| Increased STR/VIT
|Craggy Marolith||99||True Sound / Magic||Yes||13|
- This expedition takes place across a large section of Ruhotz Silvermines encompassing four maps.
- Speak to the meeble Kobcha near the start of the expedition to obtain a temporary item Pickaxe. ONLY Kobcha's pickaxe will work. Normal pickaxes will not.
- There are three Mining Points located throughout the area among ten possible locations and each mining point contains one Fulgent Ore. Continue to click the Mining Point with a the temporary Pickaxe in possession until the Fulgent Ore is obtained (the Mining Point will then disappear and respawn elsewhere).
- There is a small chance the Pickaxe will break on each click, in which case you will need to return to Kobcha to obtain a new one.
- After obtaining a Fulgent Ore, you must return it to Kobcha before you can obtain another.
- 13 Craggy Maroliths are present throughout the area as rock piles. Only a small number of these are actually aggressive, but in order to complete goal 3, none may be aggroed.
- Because of the large area layout, randomly located Mining Points, and the requirement to avoid enemies, goal 3 may be extremely difficult to complete. Having six party members with movement speed buffs and items will significantly increase the chance of completing goal 3.
- This expedition encompasses several maps of Ruhotz Silvermines; reference the composite guide map above.