Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|April Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||April Login Campaign|
Associate Researcher Expedition 1 (Sauromugue)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Associate Researcher Expedition #1 (Sauromugue)|
|Entry Zone:||Sauromugue Champaign: Vrednev, (J-7)|
|Associate Researcher Expeditions:||#1 · #2 · #3 · #4 · #5|
|Area Map:||Ruhotz Silvermines, Map # 2, 10|
|Expedition Goals:||1:||Vanquish 8 enemies.|
|2:||Vanquish 12 enemies.|
|3:||Vanquish all enemies.|
|Time Limit:||15 minutes|
|Buff Rewarded:|| Auto-Reraise
|91||Ignoble Ghoisdos||True Sound||No||None||None||11|
|95||Shambling Marolith||True Sound||No||None||None||2|
|99||Nefarious Ghoisdos||True Sound||No||None||None||5|
- At the end of the tunnel that ends in the southwest corner of H-7 on map 2, there is a hole which allows the group to drop into the center of the large room on map 10. A ramp to the east leads back up to map 2.
- The lower level contains more difficult enemies.
- The fastest path to clear all enemies is to take the west tunnel north to the drop, defeating all enemies along the way, drop and defeat all enemies in the basement, then go up the ramp and defeat the remaining enemies on the east side of the upper level.
- Be sure to look for the Shambling Maroliths in the two largest rooms - they will initially spawn as untargetable, unnamed rock piles, and you must move within close proximity to have them spawn as attackable monsters.
- Note: The effect of the "Auto-Reraise" status boon does not change by completing this expedition repeatedly.