Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|April Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||April Login Campaign|
Associate Researcher Expedition 2 (Sauromugue)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Associate Researcher Expedition #2 (Sauromugue)|
|Entry Zone:||Sauromugue Champaign: Vrednev, (J-7)|
|Associate Researcher Expeditions:||#1 · #2 · #3 · #4 · #5|
|Area Map:||Ruhotz Silvermines, Map # 1|
|Objective:||Defend the party leader.|
|Expedition Goals:||1:||Ensure one person in the party arrives at Point 1.|
|2:||Ensure everyone in the party gets from Point 1 to Point 2.|
|3:||Ensure everyone in the party gets from Point 1 to Point 3 without a single KO.|
|Time Limit:||15 minutes|
|Buff Rewarded:||Increased Defense|
|~95||Skeleton Aggressor||True Sound, HP||No||None||None||25|
|99||Skeleton Skirmisher (BLM)||True Sound, HP||No||None||None||13|
|~108||Hulking Marolith||True Sound, Magic||No||None||None||5|
- Party members must survive to and click the books ("Point 1," "Point 2," and "Point 3") that are successively deeper into the zone to accomplish goals.
- All members in the party must register at Point1 before any can register at Point 2, and all members must register at Point 2 before any can register at Point 3.
- Throughout the zone, a very large number of true aggro skeletons and several marolith are present.
- There are five Skeleton Aggressors in the first small room, approximately 20 in the second large room with Point 1. The following room with Point 2 contains several Skeleton Skirmishers, with an additional five in the final room with Point 3.
- Hulking Marolith will be present as rock piles that may reform into the Hulking Marolith if a player comes within a certain proximity or casts nearby.