Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Atma of the Savior
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Temporary Key Items||Fabricated from cruor and the distilled memories of your adventures, this crystalline mass pulsates with energy.|
- Progress towards each zone's completion can be tracked at an NPC located within the entrance camp at each zone. The NPC will display the number of quests, abyssites, and atmas that player has obtained from the zone, as well as the total available in that zone. After completion of each zone (including revisiting this NPC to receive the cruor rewards associated with zone completion), the player will be rewarded with a unique title, culminating with "Savior of Abyssea" after completing all nine zones:
- 1 Zone Completed: Visitor of Abyssea
- 2 Zones Completed: Friend of Abyssea
- 3 Zones Completed: Warrior of Abyssea
- 4 Zones Completed: Stormer of Abyssea
- 5 Zones Completed: Devastator of Abyssea
- 6 Zones Completed: Hero of Abyssea
- 7 Zones Completed: Champion of Abyssea
- 8 Zones Completed: Conqueror of Abyssea
- All Zones Completed: Savior of Abyssea
- After obtaining the title "Savior of Abyssea" the atma can be fabricated by a Heroes area Atma Fabricant.
- Resistance Ops, Dominion Ops, Martello quests, and any other quests not tracked by the NPC at the entrance camp DO NOT count towards zone completion or obtaining Atma of the Savior.
- Only "natural atmas" directly obtained from defeating Abyssean enemies count toward completion targets (synthetic atmas do not count).