Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- For physical spells, Azure Lore makes all spells act as if they are cast with a TP effect of 3,500, while not consuming TP.
- Allows the creation of Skillchains and Magic Bursts without Chain Affinity or Burst Affinity, but does not give the respective damage bonuses.
- Chain Affinity will still allow the consumption of TP, but the only benefits gained are the doubling of Secondary Modifiers
- For magical spells, Multiplier is increased.
- See Calculating Blue Magic Damage for a summary of quantified Azure Lore effects.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Mirage Bazubands +2||: Extends Azure Lore duration by 10 seconds.|
|Luhlaza Bazubands||: Extends Azure Lore duration by 10 seconds.|
|Luhlaza Bazubands +1||: Extends Azure Lore duration by 10 seconds.|