Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Bastok Mission 1-3
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Select the mission from one of the Bastok Gate Guards.
- Go to (K-3) in North Gustaberg to enter Palborough Mines.
- All Quadavs drop the four fetich pieces (Fetich Head, Fetich Torso, Fetich Arms, and Fetich Legs), but the mid to high level Quadavs seem to drop them at a higher rate.
- To get to the higher level Quadav, travel North until you hit the big room at G-7. Make your way over to H-7 and head south, turning right at the split, followed by a left. This will put you on a straight path down to H-9 where you'll follow the bend into a circular room, followed by another bend twisting North and finally end up at the elevator in the center.
- Take the elevator up to the second floor by pulling the lever to make it go up and down.
- This entire floor is filled with Onyx Quadav, Greater Quadav, and Veteran Quadav about Lv.13 (Be careful of Zi'Ghi Boneeater, a Lvl.15-16 NM).
- Trade all four fetich pieces simultaneously to one of the Bastok Gate Guards to complete the mission.
- Fetich pieces are not Exclusive, and can be traded or purchased from Bazaars or the Auction House.
- The second tier Quadavs in Konschtat Highlands or Pashhow Marshlands (Onyx Quadav, Greater Quadav, and Veteran Quadav) also drop fetich pieces.
- Using the boat at H-8 on the second floor will transport you to Zeruhn Mines and will place you on the other side of a guarded gate. You won't be able to pass this gate to get back, so be careful.