Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Bastok Mission 4-1
From BG FFXI Wiki
- If you have completed this mission in another nation, you will not have to complete the prerequisite quests again. Speaking with Aldo in the Tenshodo H.Q. of Neptune's Spire is still necessary.
- Trade crystals to the conquest NPC until your Rank bar is almost or completely full.
- You may do this in Jeuno or your home nation.
- Click the "Door: Bastokan Emb." in your city's embassy in Ru'Lude Gardens to start the mission and for the Key Item Archducal audience permit if you dont have it already.
- Click on the door to the Audience Chamber at (H-5) in Ru'Lude Gardens.
- Gain access to the Tenshodo by completing the quest Tenshodo Membership if you have enough fame.
- Examine the door at the end of the hallway in Neptune's Spire to enter the Tenshodo H.Q.
- Once inside speak with Aldo at (J-8) for the Key Item Silver bell.
- Next speak to Sattal-Mansal at (J-8).
- Now talk to Muckvix at (H-10) inside Muckvix's Junk Shop in Lower Jeuno, then head to Upper Jeuno and speak with Paya-Sabya at (I-8).
- While in Upper Jeuno speak with Baudin at (G-8) to complete the Crest of Davoi (Quest).
- Head back to Lower Jeuno and speak with Muckvix again for another Key Item Yagudo torch
- Before you head out, if you haven't already bought your maps, now is the time to do it. They can be purchased for 3,000 Gil from the following NPC's:
Note: This prerequisite can be done either before or after the Davoi and Castle Oztroja sections of this mission. It's up to you whether you want to get the requisite Key Items now, or in concert with the Beadeaux section.
- Mages will need Echo Drops for this area.
- Everything in this area aggros sound, therefore only Sneak is necessary.
- Set your Home Point in Jeuno and bring some form of Warp.
- You will have to kill two level 40-45 NM in this zone. Having trusts summoned before applying Sneak and heading out is recommended.
- Enter Beadeaux from Pashhow Marshlands at (L-11).
- Follow the left wall to a tunnel at (H-7).
- Inside follow the right wall until you get to a Mute device. Click this device and it will silence you. This will allow you to pass the up coming Afflictor without being Cursed.
- Head south after you have been silenced and then follow the tunnel west until you reach the exit at (F-8).
- Outside reapply silence at the Mute in front of you and then head southwest to a ramp at (E-10).
- Once you are on the upper area turn right and go across the bridge. Follow this path across a second and a third bridge then remove your silence. Follow the right wall here until you reach (H-9/10).
- Here you will find De'Vyu Headhunter. He is a Warrior NM. He will drop the Quadav Charm.
- Now turn around and head northeast back toward where you came from.
- Follow the right wall now until you reach (F-6).
- Here you will find Go'Bhu Gascon, another Warrior NM. He will drop the other required item, Quadav Augury Shell.
- Head back to Jeuno.
- Trade both items to Sattal-Mansal.
- This part of the mission can be soloed but a group or high level help will make death less likely.
- Make your way to Davoi.
- Head to (G-7). There will be two Orcs here - either kill them or sneak past them. Drop invisible and click on the Wall of Dark Arts. If you aggro the Orcs you can quickly run through the Wall to the zone a few feet ahead.
- Inside there will not be any monsters. Walk down the path into a large room and inspect the Magicite for the Key Item, Magicite: Optistone.
- This part of the Mission can be soloed but a group or high level help is highly recommended.
- You will need both Silent Oils and Prism Powders.
- There are areas of this zone where anyone under level 60 will still receive aggro.
- Castle Oztroja is located at (L-8) in Meriphataud Mountains.
- Enter and head to the Brass Door at (I-8). You will see a lever at either side of the door. One lever will open the door and the other will open a trap in the floor and cause you to fall into a pit. There is a very easy way to open this door.
- Stand between the two levers in front of the door.
- Select one of the levers
- Click the lever and immediately run back. If it is the trapped lever there is some lag between when the lever is clicked and when the trap door opens. If the door opens run through, if the trap opens wait for it to close and then use the other lever.
- The game is very picky about where you stand to hit the lever. You may have to move around a bit until you don't see the "Target is out of Range" message.
- On the second floor, head to (G-7) where you will exit into a courtyard.
- On this map, head north (without falling off) to a cave entrance at (I-7).
- Here follow the right wall until you reach a door at (H-9).
- The mobs in this area are much higher level then the ones previously encountered.
- At the door, light the torch and you will be taken through.
- Head South and take a right to another Brass Door. Click on the door to open it.
- The zone is just beyond this door so run like hell if you have aggro.
- Inside you will be in an area with no mobs. Click on the Magicite for another Key Item, Magicite: Aurastone.
- From the entrance, head back to the tunnel at (H-7) inside follow the left wall to zone into Qulun Dome.
- There are no monsters in here. Check the Magicite for your last Key Item, Magicite: Orastone.
- Make your way back to Jeuno.