From BG FFXI Wiki
| Darkness Rising
||Any Bastok Gate Guard
||You are to head north to a place called Fei'Yin on the Beaucedine Glacier. Go to the President's Office for a full briefing. Naji will show you in.
- Head to a Gate Guard for a cutscene. You'll be instructed to go to the President's Office.
- Speak to Naji for a cutscene, and to receive the New Fei'Yin seal.
- Note: DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS MISSION WITHOUT GETTING THIS KEY ITEM. You will be unable to participate in the BCNM fight later in the mission.
- This mission is no longer capped at level 50, but is designed for a party of level 50 players.
- If you have the Home Point #1 you will get the cutscene and be right outside of Qu'Bia Arena.
- Fei'Yin is located in the northeast corner of Beaucedine Glacier.
- Upon entering Fei'Yin, you will get another cutscene with Zeid (if you do not get this cutscene, you have done something wrong, check back in Bastok). The majority of enemies in Fei'Yin detect by sound, however there are several that detect spellcasting as well.
- Go east to (K-8). There are 2 dolls here. There is a cermet gate on the east wall. Check the Cermet Gate nearby, this will open and let you enter Qu'Bia Arena. You will be able to prepare outside of the BC, however all buffs will wear upon entering. Plan accordingly and check the BC when ready.
- You will be facing Archlich Taber'quoan. The Archlich will spawn with 2 Ancient Sorcerers. Ancient Warriors will also spawn in the hallway and run to help of the Archlich during the fight.
- The Archlich is a BLM, and will cast spells like Sleepga II and Freeze, he may also use Manafont.
- The lesser skeletons have very little HP and can be easily taken out by an AoE spell.
- Focus attacks on the Archlich, a Paladin with Invincible is useful for managing the many extra mobs. A Monk using Hundred Fists also shines in this fight, due to the skeleton blunt penalty.
- You only need to kill the Archlich to win. Any other mobs still alive will depop.
- When you win, you'll be given another cutscene. You will then receive the Burnt seal. Head back to Naji to complete the mission.
You Might Also Like These Articles