Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Bastok Mission 6-2
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Speak to a Gate Guard to accept the mission.
- Speak to Naji for a cutscene.
- Head to Norg and speak with Gilgamesh. Continue speaking with him until he mentions Frag Rocks.
- For each 6 people doing this mission, obtain one Adaman Ore. They can be obtained from the Auction House under Materials>Smithing.
- Go to the (I-5) entrance to Ifrit's Cauldron. The ??? isn't too far inside. You may need use Sneak and Invisible to get there, as there are bats and bombs in the way.
- Head left at the first intersection, and then the next right. The ??? is in a lava flow area around (H-7).
- Buff up and prepare for a fight against a Lizard and Bomb NM. Barfira is recommended.
- Trade an Adaman Ore to the ???. This will spawn Magma (Bomb) and Salamander (lizard). Sneak pulling is recommended, as you only need to defeat the bomb, and you do not need to wait for the lizard to depop. Magma can, rarely, use Self-Destruct.
- Upon defeating Magma, it will drop 6 Rare/Ex Frag Rocks. If doing this fight for more than 6 people, you will need to spawn them again.
- When everyone has their Frag Rock, head back to Norg and trade it to Gilgamesh for a cutscene.
- Head back to Naji for a final cutscene and your reward.