From BG FFXI Wiki
| Beast from the East
||Nichais, Southern San d'Oria (S)
||Wings of the Goddess
||The task of ascertaining what truths or falsehoods might lie behind the legend of the so-called Mountain's Eye has fallen to you. At the behest of studious Nichais, make haste to the wilds of Grauberg and find what secrets may await...
| Previous Quest
|| Next Quest
|2 of the following: Black Pearl, Chrysoberyl, Jadeite, Ametrine, Zircon, Goshenite, Sphene, Fluorite, Peridot, Garnet, Turquoise, Painite, Sunstone, Moonstone, Pearl.
- Speak to Nichais at Southern San d'Oria (S) (L-7) for a cutscene.
- Choose "Immensely, yes" to continue. Choosing "Not in the least, no" simply requires you to exit and begin the scene again.
- Travel to Grauberg (S), find the Timeworn Altar at (F-11). Check it for a long cutscene.
- Return to Nichais for a cutscene.
- Obtain a Shell Bug from a Brass Quadav in present-era Vana'diel and trade it to Nichais for the fourth scene.
- Return to the altar at Grauberg (S) (F-11) for the final cutscene and your award. Two random jewels of several kinds listed above.
You Might Also Like These Articles