Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|January Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials · Ultimate Weapons||January Login Campaign|
Seekers of Adoulin Mission 2-7-1
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from Behind the Sluices)
- Retrieve the Temporary Key Item: Waterway facility crank from the storage container at (H-6) in Rala Waterways.
- Those assisting with the fight after already completing it do not need a Waterway facility crank.
- Return to the Sluice Gate (C-6) for a cutscene.
- Click the Sluice Gate to enter the area behind the gate.
- Click the Antiquated Sluice Gate to enter the battlefield: Behind the Sluices (Battle).
- If you fail the fight you will have to run back to the storage container at (C-6) for another Waterway facility crank.
- You fight alongside Arciela!
- You fight against four enemies.
The Keeper (SCH/BLM)
- Uses Gust Slash, Cyclone, Aeolian Edge, and casts single target Kaustra.
- He is the most resistant to damage.
- Recommended to fight last.
The Briars (Galka) (WAR)
The Briars (Elvaan) (RDM/BLM)
- Casts -aga 3 black magic and spells like Slow II.