Black And White
|Location:||Alzadaal Undersea Ruins||Level Restriction:||None|
|Entry Item:||Treatise On Monochromacy||Participation:||6 Members|
|Entry Currency:||250 Merit Points||Time Limit:||60 Minutes|
Spells: Stonera 3, Watera 3, Aera 3, Fira 3, Blizzara 3, Thundara 3, Kaustra
Spells: Protectra 5, Shellra 5, Phalanx, Hastega, Embrava
Spells: Silencega, Blindga, Graviga, Paralyga, Slowga
WS: Requiescat, Sanguine Blade, Vorpal Blade, Chant du Cygne
Casts Dread Spikes TP Moves:
After Alexander is defeated. Immediately and freely thereafter, will use:
- Recovering from a wipe is not possible, as the enemies have area-wide aggression upon raising up.
- This aggression cannot be avoided. Once mobs aggro initially, players cannot select or open the door leading back to the entry area.
- Enemies link before they aggro. If a pet has AoE aggroed, been defeated/released, and then deaggroed then the mobs will link to the target to the one enemy still active once they reaggro.
- Enmity mechanics in this BC are similar to that of UNMs. Level 99 mobs with boosted stats. To hold hate you must deal damage.
- Magic Accuracy seems to have an overall cap in this area . Offensive Debuffs landed around 10%~15% of the time, regardless of magic accuracy.
- Mobs will frequently skillchain with each other.
- The skillchain damage can reach 1000+ damage to a player.
- Each Valkriye has approximately 350,000 HP
- Alexander has less evasion than the other enemies.
- Scapegoats are an easy to craft reraise item players may utilize in order to handle Shin Zantetsuke.