From BG FFXI Wiki
| Blood of Heroes
||Excenmille, Xarcabard (S)
||Wings of the Goddess
||House Aurchiat Retainer
||Count Aurchiat lies dead, felled in an Orcish ambush that has left the Cardinal Stags severely weakened deep in the heart of enemy territory. The key to survival lies in a joint operation with the Iron Rams...
- Examine the Animal Spoor in Xarcabard (S) at (J-9).
- Examine the Wheel Rut at (I-9), in the tunnel at the southern part of the grid.
- Examine the Animal Spoor for the Key Item: Vial of military prism powder.
- If you lose the battlefield, return to the Animal Spoor to receive another Vial of military prism powder.
- Go to Xarcabard (S), examine the Forbidding Portal at (I-7) for a cutscene. Examine it again to enter the battlefield.
- In this BC you must fight 2 Bloodwing Deathrainers (BLM), 4 Bloodwing Maimers (WAR), a Bugard named Gherrmoga, and Kingslayer Doggvdegg (PLD). You will be assisted by Excenmille, should he fall, the battle will instantly end.
- A good strategy is to have someone kite Kingslayer Doggvdegg, and elemental seal sleepga the BLMs and WARs. Fight the the Buggard, then the BLMs, then the WARs, then finally fight Kingslayer Doggvdegg.
- Kingslayer Doggvdegg will use Invincible and will occasionally gain a stoneskin effect.
- Excenmille will occasionally use a skill called Stag's Cry that will give party members in range a temporary attack boost and magic attack bonus. Excenmille will also do a weaponskill called Songbird Swoop that does damage.
- Examine the Wheel Rut for a cutscene that ends the quest and your reward.
You Might Also Like These Articles