Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Blood of Heroes
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Examine the Animal Spoor in Xarcabard (S) at (J-9).
- Examine the Wheel Rut at (I-9), in the tunnel at the southern part of the grid.
- Examine the Animal Spoor for the Key Item: Vial of military prism powder.
- If you lose the battlefield, return to the Animal Spoor to receive another Vial of military prism powder.
- Go to Xarcabard (S), examine the Forbidding Portal at (I-7) for a cutscene. Examine it again to enter the battlefield.
- In this BC you must fight 2 Bloodwing Deathrainers (BLM), 4 Bloodwing Maimers (WAR), a Bugard named Gherrmoga, and Kingslayer Doggvdegg (PLD). You will be assisted by Excenmille, should he fall, the battle will instantly end.
- A good strategy is to have someone kite Kingslayer Doggvdegg, and elemental seal sleepga the BLMs and WARs. Fight the the Buggard, then the BLMs, then the WARs, then finally fight Kingslayer Doggvdegg.
- Kingslayer Doggvdegg will use Invincible and will occasionally gain a stoneskin effect.
- Excenmille will occasionally use a skill called Stag's Cry that will give party members in range a temporary attack boost and magic attack bonus. Excenmille will also do a weaponskill called Songbird Swoop that does damage.
- Examine the Wheel Rut for a cutscene that ends the quest and your reward.