Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Staging Point:||Leujaoam Sanctum|
|Start NPC:||Yahsra in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Assault Rank:||First Lieutenant|
|Objective:||After years of quietly defying Imperial rule, the recluse Count Dracula has recently begun preparations for an assault upon Al Zahbi. Infiltrate the Leujaoam Sanctum, locate the count, and slay him before he can execute his plans.|
|Mission Orders:||Defeat the Count|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 70|
|?||Count Dracula||Leujaoam Sanctum||Yes||No||
- Count Dracula is a Dark Knight. While he hits really hard he only moves at regular speed and has horrible pathing, if you get in trouble kiting is incredibly easy. He also stops frequently to cast tier 2 nukes and absorb spells.
- TP moves are as follows
- Bloodrake: Single target drain attack. Multiple hits and absorbable by 3 shadows. Does around 1000-1500 damage on a WAR/NIN without full shadows up.
- Decollation: Medium physical conal damage.
- Eternal Damnation: Line attack Doom, gaze attack, removable with Cursna. Also removable with Holy Water.
- Heliovoid: AoE Status drain, drains 1 effect, including food, from everybody within range. Note that if he absorbs counterstance his counters will not show in the chat log.
- Nocturnal Servitude: Conal Charm, turns those affected into bats. Seems to last around a minute.
- Nosferatu's Kiss: AoE HP and TP drain. After using this weapon skill a Cursed Doppelganger will be summoned, copying the target of Nosferatu's Kiss. The Doppelganger will look like the target including weapons/armour. The weapons of the target and its job traits will be shared by the Doppelganger. The Doppelganger will use weaponskills based upon the weapons of the target, including relic WS if relevant.
- Wings of Gehenna: AoE damage, knockback and stun. Wipes shadows.
- Defeat Count Dracula.