| Blue Ribbon Blues
||Windurst Fame Level: Unknown
||Kerutoto, Windurst Waters (J-8)
||The purple ribbon you received from the goods shop in Windurst Woods seems to have a spooky curse on it. Kerutoto suggests you search out the final resting place of its original owner in order to return it.
Note: To get a Purple Ribbon, you must first talk to Roberta in Windurst Woods (I-13).
- Give the Purple Ribbon to Kerutoto (J-8) Windurst Waters (South area).
- You will recieve 3,600 gil.
- You must wait one earth minute before you talk to Kerutoto again.
- Go to The Eldieme Necropolis from the (J-10) entrance in Batallia Downs.
- Upon entering, go straight until you come to an intersection at (J-8) and take a left.
- Follow the path west until you reach Titan's Gate at (G-8).
- Go north through Titan's Gate and continue until you fall through a square of bones.
- Go east to the Hume Bones at (M-10).
- Trade the Purple Ribbon to Hume Bones at (M-10), which will spawn Lich C Magnus.
- Check the Hume Bones again after NM is defeated to receive Blue Ribbon.
- Return Kerutoto to complete the quest.