Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Blue Ribbon Blues
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Give the Purple Ribbon to Kerutoto (J-8) Windurst Waters (South area).
- You will recieve 3,600 gil.
- You must wait one earth minute before you talk to Kerutoto again.
- Go to The Eldieme Necropolis from the (J-10) entrance in Batallia Downs. Book teleport will take you there.
- NOTE: You will need a Magicked astrolabe or a friend to help hit switches to open doors.
- Upon entering, go straight until you come to an intersection at (J-8) and take a left.
- Follow the path west until you reach Titan's Gate at (G-8).
- Go north through Titan's Gate and continue until you fall through a square of bones.
- Go east to the Hume Bones at (M-10).
- Trade the Purple Ribbon to Hume Bones at (M-10), which will spawn Lich C Magnus.
- If you lost the Purple Ribbon, you must wait until next conquest tally to get it back.
- Check the Hume Bones again after NM is defeated to receive Blue Ribbon.
- Return Kerutoto to complete the quest.